A vintage coin that is a great investment for those who wish to hold Gold coins that circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago. Almost Uncirculated coins have minimal wear and may contain hints of luster in the protected areas of the design.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified by NGC as AU-50 ensuring its authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!