This special coin celebrates the literary and educational contributions of Mark Twain.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the perfect condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a portrait of Mark Twain holding a pipe with smoke forming a silhouette of Huck Finn and Jim on a raft in the background.
- Reverse: Features an assortment of characters leaping to life from Mark Twain's work.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Mark Twain $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this special commemorative perfectly graded Mark Twain Silver coin to your cart today!