Nice coin for a high grade type set. PCGS assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next grade. This is a beautiful blast white coin with no unsightly marks or blemishes.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Lower mintage of only 1,771,000.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A tough coin to find in higher grades and the value more than triples in value in the next higher grade. Add this certified 1887-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!