This coin features a sharp LIBERTY and strike and is graded accurately by PCGS. Upgrade your Indian Head Cent collection with this exceptional example. Original mint luster can still be seen peeking through the brown toning.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS provides protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
- One of the “better” coins in the series!
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1874 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!