One of only two mintmarked coins in the entire Indian Head Cent Series. This coin has extremely nice eye appeal.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Encapsulation by NGC offers protection to the Extra Fine-45 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
- Coins minted at the San Francisco Mint feature an “S” mintmark on the reverse.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!