A nice coin for the grade. This coin is evenly worn and is the Medium Date, Reverse of 1842 variety, as attributed on the PCGS holder.
- Contains .3866 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures the Extra Fine-45 condition and quality of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your coin by adding a display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1842-O Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!