The legacy of one of the greatest names in Science Fiction & Fantasy Art history continues with this Limited Edition Silver Warrior 1 oz Silver round. Frank Frazetta's iconic Silver Warrior is available in .999 fine Silver with an antique finish.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts the Silver Warrior in a sled with his sword in hand, being pulled by ferocious polar bears.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a young Frazetta, with life-like detail.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia, a student of the Frazetta school.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Frank Frazetta. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Warrior Silver Round to your collection today!
Each round features an antique finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to it's collectibility. The obverse and reverse are struck to exhibit a 3-D effect, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Silver Warrior and Frazetta himself, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Frank Frazetta Museum pays tribute to Frank & Ellie's dream, imagined, designed and painstakingly constructed under the steadfast watch of Frank and his son, Frank Jr., in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Today, Frank Jr. and his team at the Frazetta Museum are charged with preserving Frazetta's legacy and providing an inspiring environment for aspiring artists, who can visit the museum, learn and create merely steps away from where the master brought his imagination to life in oil, watercolor and ink!