The California film industry promoted this issue in conjunction with a motion picture exposition held in June 1923.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 274,077 coins.
- Obverse: Features the heads of James Monroe and John Quincy Adams, who were identified with the Monroe Doctrine.
- Reverse: Depicts the Western Hemisphere in forms that suggest two female figures.
Protect and display your Monroe Doctrine Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1923 Monroe Doctrine half dollar to your cart today!