These rarely encountered 19th century Gold coins from South Africa feature Paul Kruger, the first South African president. Each coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition and still displays the design despite being minted more than 115 years ago.
- Contains .1176 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded AU-50 by NGC adds protection to the coin.
- Mintage of 75,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Paul Kruger, first president of South Africa.
- Reverse: South African coat of arms with the date and value.
- Struck at the South African Mint at Pretoria.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These were struck in limited quantities and are not available very often. Add this 1/2 Pond Gold coin to your cart today!