The Gold content of this lustrous King George V $10 Gold coin is .4837 of an ounce.
- Contains 0.4837 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of King George V.
- Reverse: Depicts the De facto Coat of Arms adopted in 1868.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your $10 Canadian Gold in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The coins issued in 1913 were some of the final coins issued in the 3 year Canadian Gold coin program. Add this great part of Canadian history $10 Gold Reserve coin to your cart today!