This .999 fine Silver coin is from the "Renaissance Masterpieces" series from the Mint of Poland. With selective gilding and multi-colored printing, this square shaped coin is both attractive and unique.
- Contains 0.91 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an attractive mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: In the top portion are sophisticated ornaments with Gold plating. Below is a stylized piece of the Renaissance attic. To the left is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2016.
- Reverse: A multicolor replica of the "Madonna Litta", also known as Madonna and Child. Included is the name of the artwork and to the right selective gilding.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Add this stunning Renaissance Masterpiece of the Madonna Litta coin to your cart today!
“Madonna Lita” is one of the most beautiful depictions of the Blessed Virgin Mary, created to honor the Mother of God.