This Silver Half Dollar coin was minted in 1935 to honor the 200th anniversary of the birth of Daniel Boone, the famous American frontiersman. The 1935-D is the lowest minted Boone Commemorative with only 2,003 pieces.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Models were prepared by Augustus Lukeman, an American sculptor.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Daniel Boone with the face value below.
- Reverse: Displays Boone standing with Blackfish, the war chief of the Chillicothe band of the Shawnee Tribe.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1935-D Daniel Boone Commemorative Half Dollar to your cart today!