Virgo is the eighth round in the SkullCoins Zodiac Series. These rounds have a hand-applied antique finish, adding eeriness to the design. These releases have been extraordinarily popular, and have shown a strong tendency to appreciate quickly.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes encapsulated from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 500 rounds.
- Obverse: An artistic design of Virgo, often represented by the Virgin (meant figuratively in that they take on some of the qualities, such as modesty and humanity, of a virgin) is shown looking into the distance. Many myths viewed Virgo as a virgin maiden with heavy association with wheat.
- Reverse: The memento mori (Latin for "remember that you must die") design showing all 12 zodiac symbols surrounding the weight, purity and series name.
- Edge is engraved with serial number matching the certificate of authenticity.
Protect and display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Virgos are practical, impassive, and often worry about the little things. This Silver round is meant to serve as an artistic piece that illustrates the concept of life, specifically how our days are numbered, in a Zodiac theme. Add this bold collector's piece to your cart today!