The 8th release in the Royal Canadian Mint’s groundbreaking $100 for $100 series features the iconic orca. This species is beautifully depicted in this special coin from the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A portrait of two orcas swimming, the image centered on the two orcas as one leaps above the water and the other prepares to dive. The reverse is engraved with the text “CANADA”, the date “2016”, and the face value of “100 DOLLARS”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This series of coins from the Royal Canadian Mint has been very sought after, and this design is sure to continue the success that collectors have come to expect from the $100 for $100 series. Be sure to add this unique coin to your cart today!