As low as $1.49 per round!
The legacy of one of the greatest names in Science Fiction & Fantasy Art history continues with this Limited Edition Silver Warrior 1 AVDP oz Copper round. Frank Frazetta's iconic Silver Warrior is available in .999 fine Copper.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts the Silver Warrior in a sled with his sword in hand, being pulled by ferocious polar bears.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a young Frazetta, with life-like detail.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia, a student of the Frazetta school.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Frank Frazetta. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Silver Warrior Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Death Dealer and Frazetta himself, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Frank Frazetta Museum pays tribute to Frank & Ellie's dream, imagined, designed and painstakingly constructed under the steadfast watch of Frank and his son, Frank Jr., in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Today, Frank Jr. and his team at the Frazetta Museum are charged with preserving Frazetta's legacy and providing an inspiring environment for aspiring artists, who can visit the museum, learn and create merely steps away from where the master brought his imagination to life in oil, watercolor and ink!