As low as $1.49 per round!
One of the greatest names in Science Fiction & Fantasy Art history lives on in this limited edition 1 oz Copper Round. Frank Frazetta's iconic Death Dealer is now available in .999 fine Copper.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a menacing armor-clad warrior with a horned helmet, whose facial features are obscured by shadow, atop a horse, while holding a bloody ax and shield.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a young Frazetta, with life-like detail.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia, a student of the Frazetta school.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Frank Frazetta. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Death Dealer Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Death Dealer and Frazetta himself, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Frank Frazetta Museum pays tribute to Frank & Ellie's dream, imagined, designed and painstakingly constructed under the steadfast watch of Frank and his son, Frank Jr., in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Today, Frank Jr. and his team at the Frazetta Museum are charged with preserving Frazetta's legacy and providing an inspiring environment for aspiring artists, who can visit the museum, learn and create merely steps away from where the master brought his imagination to life in oil, watercolor and ink!