This fine Silver coin celebrates the Inukshuk, the Inuit stone structure that conveys friendship and guidance. This is the first reverse Gold-plated coin by the RCM.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features magnificent reverse Gold plating, which creates a striking Gold background and contrasts beautifully with the Silver coin’s engraved elements. The Inukshuk on the reverse is of the Innunguaq variety, with a “human-like” shape created by stacking multiple stones of different sizes, from large flat boulders that form the arms to the rounded boulders that form the legs and head.
- The intricately engraved Inukshuk on the reverse shines with a natural Silver gleam against the Gold-plated background!
The artistic design and detailed finishes stand as a beautiful showcase of the expert craftsmanship for which the Royal Canadian Mint is internationally renowned. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Inukshuk coin to your cart today!