Virgo (August 23 - September 22) is the eighth sign featured in the SkullCoins Zodiac Memento Mori Series. These .999 fine copper rounds have a hand-applied antique finish and feature a high-relief design for excellent detail and art appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Round comes encapsulated with a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 rounds.
- Obverse: An artistic design of Virgo, often represented by the Virgin (meant figuratively in that they take on some of the qualities, such as modesty and humanity, of a virgin) is shown looking into the distance. Many myths viewed Virgo as a virgin maiden with heavy association with wheat.
- Reverse: Features a pentagram designed from bones and the text "MEMENTO MORI" (Latin for "remember that you must die") with purity and content.
- Edge is engraved with serial number matching the certificate of authenticity.
This Copper bullion round is meant to serve as an artistic piece that illustrates the concept of life, specifically how our days are numbered, in a Zodiac theme. Add this bold collector's piece to your cart today!
The "memento mori" design is meant to reflect the vanity of earthly life and the transient nature of all earthly goods and pursuits.