Struck on the day of the Royal Birth of Prince George of Cambridge, the first son of Prince William and Princess Catherine.
- Struck only on July 22, 2013 - the day of Royal Birth.
- Sold out at the Royal Mint within two days.
- Housed in a Royal Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,013 coins.
- Obverse: Features the classic design of St. George and the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Reverse: Bears the current portrait of the Queen by Ian Rank-Broadley.
Add this unique piece of British Royal history to your cart today!