Formerly known as Johnson Matthey, this impressive Asahi Gold bar is made by the newly formed Asahi Refining. 1 ounce bars make for an easy way to add Gold bullion to your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in an individually serial numbered assay card that lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Asahi Metals logo, as well as the weight and purity. An individual serial number is also included for added security.
- Reverse: Displays the diagonally repeating Asahi logos.
Browse our pouches suitable to individually present and gift this Gold bar.
This Gold bar provides an affordable option for both seasoned and new investors to add to their portfolio. Add this 1 oz Asahi Gold bar to your cart today!
Asahi Refining took over Johnson Matthey in December 2014 and started using the old Johnson Matthey refineries in Salt Lake City, Utah and Brampton, Canada in March 2015. These refineries are creating new bars with the same classic Johnson Matthey look and purity struck with an Asahi Refining logo, making them highly desired by investors and treasured for any Gold collection.