Each of these coins contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and is certified Mint State-70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. Additionally, this coin bears a special label hand-signed by Edmund Moy, 38th Director of the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Special label has been hand-signed by Edmund Moy.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this certified 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!