A nice coin for the grade with sharp detail for the type. This 1827 Capped Bust Dime has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being Very Fine-25.
- Contains .0775 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 1,215,000 pieces.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with her hair flowing out the back. Encircling Liberty are thirteen stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Display your coin in style by adding a display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1827 Capped Bust Dime to your cart today!