Struck during the reign of Emperor Maurice Tiberius (582 - 602 AD), this Gold Solidus represents one of the last struck during the Justinian Dynasty.
- Mint State Gold coin of the Byzantine Empire.
- NGC has certified and authenticated this example as being in Mint State condition.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5. Noted as Clipped.
- Obverse: Shows a bust facing forward, with the inscription "D. N. MAVRC TIB PP AVG".
- Reverse: Shows Victory, with the inscription "VICTORIA AVGGI".
Protect and display your Maurice Tiberius Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Mint State Gold Solidus of Maurice Tiberius coin to your cart today!