The surfaces on this coin are really choice for the grade. This coin would be a nice addition for any high grade type set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 DPL condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust".
- Coins from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1884-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!