The 2015 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors for its beauty and high purity. This coin has been graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This coin has a strike-thru mark on the reverse, making it much more collectible.
- Housed in protective plastic NGC holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “15” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
Display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
The Strike-thru mark made by the mint makes this coin much more sought after. Add this 2015 Canadian 1 oz Gold Maple leaf coin with a Strike-Thru to your cart today!