This $20 Federal Reserve Note is in AU condition and very affordable for the beginning collector.
- These $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1946.
- Housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1963-A in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Star Notes are scarce in this state of preservation. Add this nice collector’s Star ★ Note to your cart today!