Only $29.99 per item!
Series 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Star ★ Note from the elusive Philadelphia district in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- These $2 FRN's were issued beginning in 1976.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- This is a Star ★ Note in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Each note has a portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: The new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence".
These notes are nice pieces of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Neff/Simon signatures—Friedberg #1935-C.
The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976; Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American Bi-centennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated, and became nice collector items as mementos of that great national celebration!
Series 1976 $2 FRN's were printed in fairly large numbers, but the Philadelphia district is one of the elusive ones from that issue.