The Australian Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species and is synonymous with the Australian outback. These high relief coins have been big hits for collectors!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Packaged in a classic Perth Mint display case within an illustrated shipper, and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a fence post amidst an Australian landscape. The design includes the inscription "Australian Kookaburra", The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark, and the 2016 year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 8,000 of the 2016 Australian Kookaburra 1 oz Silver Proof High Relief Coin in this packaging out of a worldwide mintage of 10,000. This exceptional Proof coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!