This coin features the Ile de France, the last coin in the Great Ships Series from Monnaie de Paris.
- Contains .714 oz of .900 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ile de France with a seaplane in the sky above it. The plane was launched using a catapult, enabling the liner to deliver the mail 24 hours before it reached the destination.
- Reverse: Features a composition common to all five coins dedicated to ocean liners in the series: a section of porthole surmounted by the ship's funnels sending plumes of smoke into the air.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2016 Silver €10 Ile de France coin to your cart today!