This coin celebrates the infamous UEFA Cup in France and features an impressive design with a gilded ball.
- Contains .729 oz of .900 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a goalkeeper doing a save. The ball he catches is actually a gilded Silver ball inserted through the blank during the strike.
- Reverse: Includes a soccer field with triumph arches as goals. The background features the French flag and the face value is inscribed using the gilded Silver ball as the zero.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2016 Silver €10 UEFA Cup Proof Goalkeeper coin to your cart today!
Organized every 4 years since 1960, the male European football UEFA championship, called “EURO”, will take place in France from June 10th to July 10th 2016. This is the 15th edition of the competition organized by the UEFA.