Roman Empire Silver coins more than 1800 years old. Certified Silver of the Roman Empire during the reign of the Emperor Antoninus Pius who ruled Rome from 138-161 A.D.
- Packaged in a unique story vault plastic container.
- Authenticated and graded Choice Extra Fine by NGC.
- NGC holder bears the exclusive "Golden Age Hoard" Label.
- Obverse: Bust right portrait of Antoninus Pius with legend surrounding.
- Reverse: May vary slightly by coin.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Antoninus Pius Silver coin to your cart today!