As low as $0.99 per oz over spot!
The 1 oz Silver Buffalo Bar pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this bar. Mintmark and designs may vary.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic sheets and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- The design of these bars is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” across the top with weight and purity listed below.
- Reverse: The frosted finish of "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
- Guaranteed by Silvertowne.
James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this sought after Silver Buffalo Bar to your cart today!