New and perfectly timed with the release of the newest blockbuster film to be added to the Marvel Franchise is this spectacular 6-coin set. The theme of this set surrounds the narrative of the story, where Captain America and Iron Man square off.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish for a total weight of 6 oz of Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 sets, ensuring that these sets will remain highly collectible for both their silver content as well as the comic book/movie theme.
- This set brings back the very popular lunchbox display case. Each side of the lunchbox has a different design, showcasing the rivalry that develops between the two main characters in the movie. Individual coins come in capsules in separate collectible tins, each one unique to the hero that is housed within.
- Includes a 2 gram silver certificate of authenticity. Also included are two giant 23 in x 33 in movie posters!
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of Fiji “One Dollar”.
- Reverse: Each coin has a brilliant, Proof colorized finish with a design specific to one superhero! The Captain America and Iron Man coins interlock together, making for a very unique collector's item. The other coins show theatrical versions of the characters that play key roles in shaping the future of the Avengers team.
- Included in the set are 6 different 1 oz Silver Coins, with designs featuring Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, Falcon, Winter Soldier, and Black Widow.
With this set, you not only get 6 Proof Silver coins, you also get a spectacular collectors item that offers something for everyone. Display the lunchbox and coin tins, hang the posters, showcase your coins and pick a side! Add this 2016 6-Coin Silver “Captain America: Civil War” Set to your cart today!
After another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps, one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark's surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.