New and perfectly timed with the release of the newest blockbuster film to be added to the Marvel Franchise is this spectacular Black Panther coin. The theme of this set surrounds the narrative of the story, where Captain America and Iron Man square off.
This coin was designed to be part of a 6-coin set featuring the superheroes from the hit movie!
- This coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 total sets, ensuring that this coin will remain highly collectible for both the Silver content as well as the comic book/movie theme.
- This coin comes in a collectible tin with the outer design featuring actual theatrical images from the Captain America: Civil War movie.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of Fiji “One Dollar”.
- Reverse: This coin has a brilliant, Proof colorized finish with a design specific to Black Panther. Black Panther, sometimes referred to as T'Challa, has enhanced senses and physical attributes due to a heart-shaped herb he ate. This makes him a superhuman who specializes in unarmed combat.
With this coin, you get an incredible collector's piece that's part of a set perfect for superhero fans! Add this 2016 2-Coin Silver “Captain America: Civil War” Black Panther coin to your cart today!
T'Challa is a brilliant tactician, strategist, scientist, tracker and a master of all forms of unarmed combat whose unique hybrid fighting style incorporates acrobatics and aspects of animal mimicry. T'Challa, being a royal descendant of a warrior race is also a master of armed combat, able to use a variety of weapons but prefers unarmed combat. He is a master planner who always thinks several steps ahead and will go to extreme measures to achieve his goals and protect the kingdom of Wakanda.
After another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps, one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark's surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.