New and perfectly timed with the release of the newest blockbuster film to be added to the Marvel Franchise is this spectacular Black Widow coin. The theme of this set surrounds the narrative of the story, where Captain America and Iron Man square off.
This coin was designed to be part of a 6-coin set featuring the superheroes from the hit movie!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 total sets, ensuring that this coin will remain highly collectible for both the Silver content as well as the comic book/movie theme.
- This coin comes in a collectible tin with the outer design featuring actual theatrical images from the Captain America: Civil War movie.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of Fiji “One Dollar”.
- Reverse: This coin has a brilliant, Proof colorized finish with a design specific to Black Widow. Black Widow is an expert spy, athlete, and assassin.
With this coin, you get an incredible collector's piece that's part of a set perfect for superhero fans! Add this 2016 Silver “Captain America: Civil War” Black Widow coin to your cart today!
After another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps, one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark's surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.
Natasha Romanova, known by many aliases, is an expert spy, athlete and assassin. Trained at a young age by the KGB's infamous Red Room Academy, the Black Widow was formerly an enemy to the Avengers. She later became their ally after breaking out of the U.S.S.R.'s grasp, and also serves as a top S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.