This 1990 Silver Eagle has been certified as a perfect MS-70 by NGC and is one of only 188 coins NGC has graded at this ultimate level. While these coins are commonly found with milkspots or unattractive toning, this coin is spot-free.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of 214 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add a perfect key date Silver Eagle to your investments! Add the 1990 MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Eagles. Shop Silver Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.