This magnificent 12-ounce Silver Mexican coin commemorates the 5th anniversary of the birth of Tohui, a Giant Panda born in the Chapultepec Zoo in Mexico City, the first captive Giant Panda born outside China to survive to adulthood.
- Contains 12 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Coin does show minor contact marks and light scratching as these coins were not packaged in capsules.
- This coin includes its original wooden display box and matching serial-numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A screw press. This design is familiar from the original Onza coins with date above and "Mo" mintmark at right.
- Reverse: Seated panda with cub, weight below.
- Each coin is individually serialized on the edge.
Rarely found due to its extremely limited mintage, this 12 ounce Silver proof is certainly an unusual piece. Add this one to your cart today!