Taken from the First Spouse Gold Bullion series, this set includes all four Liberty coins of Presidents that did not have a spouse while in office. A representative issue of a coin in circulation at the time of their presidency is depicted on each coin.
- Contains 4 Brilliant Uncirculated coins, a total of 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original boxes from the U.S. Mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Each coin displays a reproduction of the Liberty design on coinage of each President's era.
- Reverse: A depiction of each president during his life. During their presidency the following men did not have spouses: Thomas Jefferson, Martin Van Buren, Andrew Jackson and James Buchanan
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies and these are the unique for that have images of lady liberty in lieu of first spouses. Add these four iconic 1/2 oz First Spouse Gold coins to your cart today!