This Weak D variety, with the D mintmark not evident by the naked eye, has a faint appearance when viewed under light with magnification. The coin has the correct attributes for a D mintmark.
The D is still visible as the coin is a choice piece for the grade with no distracting marks or blemishes!
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the AU-53 condition.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Denver mint.
Protect and display your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!