PCGS is very reluctant to designate coins as Deep Mirror Prooflike (DMPL). This coin has been awarded the highest honor. It is also blast white with just the slightest hint of orange peripheral toning.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 DMPL condition of the coin.
- Very small Population of 178 coins at this grade level with 37 graded higher.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1887 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!