Beautiful chocolate brown surfaces, with just the slightest hint of red peeking through, adds great eye appeal to this example.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS provides protection and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1888 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!