This is a great example of a higher grade 1888-O Morgan dollar and is priced right for an easy addition to any high grade set of Morgan Dollars. Blast white with deep prooflike surfaces are featured throughout.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 DMPL condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an "O" mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1888-O MS-63 graded Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!