Morgan Dollars are one of the most highly collected crown size coins in the world. This coin has exceptional surfaces with just the slightest hint of golden toning on the reverse. This exceptional example would fit well in a high grade set of dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an "O" mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1890-O MS-65 graded Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!