This is a heavily toned original coin with no distracting marks. For those who enjoy originality, this is the coin for you.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1912 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!