Beautiful golden toning enhances the surfaces of this coin. The original patina adds to the desirability of this exceptional coin.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the MS-65 coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1946-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!