Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins are one of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world. They have both investor and collector appeal for their .9999 fine Silver content and elegant design.
The 2016 Silver Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver per sealed coin.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint sealed blister sheet. Sealed sheets contain 10 total ounces of Silver. Multiples of 200 come in sealed boxes from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “16” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Canadian Maple Leaf is well known as Silver investment as well as a collectible coin. The high Silver purity and 1 ounce size makes the Silver Maple the perfect Silver investment. Make sure to add this Silver investment to your portfolio today!
Each Silver Maple has been designed with a Canadian maple leaf since its first mintage in 1988. The Canadian maple is highly recognizable by its five point leaf pattern. The Canadian maple leaf is used on the Canadian flag as well as the Silver Maple coin. Canadian Maple Leaf coins have become one of the world’s most recognizable Silver investments. Canada has even made the Canadian Maple their official Silver bullion coin.
The 2016 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf features a new form of security though the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader verifying that the micro-engraved security mark is a match to the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Silver Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Silver Maple Leaf coins dated 2016 and later. APMEX is a recognized Bullion DNA dealer for trusted RCM products.