Struck in Copper-Nickel, this coin has a nice even color with original mint luster on both the obverse and reverse, which adds to the overall eye appeal of this issue. This coin would fit well in a nice type set.
- Last year of issue of the Copper-Nickel variety.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse:* Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1864 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
* The reverse photograph represents a flaw on the holder and not on the coin itself.