This gorgeous coin features natural luster that you would expect from a coin graded this high. Your high grade type set would shine with this outstanding coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66+ condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1886 Morgan Dollar graded MS-66+ by NGC to your cart today!