Canada is a place of perpetual beauty, where unexpected encounters can provide soul-stirring moments of reflection. The three-coin Reflections of Wildlife series celebrates Canada’s natural beauty through depictions of a contemplative moment in the wild.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with black beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity included.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along face value.
- Reverse: A beautifully-engraved wildlife portrait of a playful North American river otter standing at the water’s edge. The semi-aquatic mammal has ventured beyond the fallen tree trunk that delineates the grassy shoreline in the background.
- This coin is the second in a three-coin series titled Reflections of Wildlife.
This visually striking coin features finely detailed engraving that captures an iconic Canadian species. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Otter coin to your cart today!