At home in the boreal forests that stretch across much of this country, the Canadian lynx commands attention with its beautiful features and secretive ways.
This wildcat is a skilled hunter that easily adapts to the changing seasons, an admirable trait that makes it a beloved species, as celebrated in this fine silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A life-like depiction of the Canadian lynx deep in the boreal forest. With its head turned to the side, the lynx remains calm and composed as it crouches low on its perch atop a rocky outcrop, which provides it with a higher view of the area below.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Second coin issued this year in the ongoing Majestic Animal series, which celebrates some of Canada’s most distinctive and iconic animal species. Add this $20 Canadian Lynx coin to your cart today!